Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey protein supplements are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard.
Like its predecessors, this canister of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of...
- Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
- Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
- Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
- HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
Whey protein is popular with active adults because it digests rapidly and is a rich source of amino acids to support muscle recovery. Whey protein isolates are the purest form of whey and the primary ingredient in Gold Standard 100% Whey. Each serving provides 24 grams of rapidly digesting whey protein with low levels of fat, cholesterol, lactose and other stuff you can do without. There’s no doubt this is the standard all other proteins are measured against.*
More of What You Want, Less of What You Don't
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here's why:
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
- Higher protein percentage. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it's nearly 79% protein by weight!
- We've included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting!
- Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
- Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Directions For Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein:
SPOON STIRRED: Gold Standard 100% Whey™ is INSTANTIZED. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
TIP: Adjust the intensity of your Gold Standard 100% Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of Gold Standard 100% Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.